Re: Whosferquad

>        Firstly, yes Amira from what I've heard, Clapton is headling this
>event and the Who are under him.

Eddie:

That may be true, but every report I've heard so far mention the other
performers AND "The Who playing QUADROPHENIA." Never just The Who in the
list. It seems that our boys are the heart and soul of the show, no matter
if they are headlined. Clapton is still performing, and therefore may be the
"biggest" concert draw in a normal situation, but I think the promoters know
that "The Who playing QUAD" is the main draw.

                   Cheers                   ML