Join Together...extended?

>From Before I Get Old, regarding Odds and Sods:

"Entwistle mentioned locating...a take of "Join Together", three minutes
longer than the single; two instrumentals of unspecified vintage; and a
couple of out-takes from Quadrophenia."

Does anybody have specifics here?  It's possible the out-takes will show
up on the new Quad.  Has anybody heard this version of Join Together?
Just curious....

Thanks!

Jay
              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
	"I like every minute of the day."  -Pete Townshend
          Copywight 1996 Elmer Fudd. All wights wesewved.