Quad at Hyde

Hi again,
    I've been thinking about this ensemble of twenty musicians.  I am
not sure what to think like many of you.  I guess it is who makes up
the ensemble.  If the ensemble they are talking about is different
"celebrities", then it wouldn't be so bad as a bunch of backing
musicians.  If there is no horn section nor background singers, I
will be happy.  I guess it all goes to what they mean by an ensemble
of 20 musicians.  I also kind of doubt that Clapton, Dylan, and
Morrisette will be singing parts of Quad.  It would make for a better
concert if they all have sets of their own.  I imagine that the
entire concert will be the same kind of format such as Lollapalooza
or the Knebworth concert in 1990.  Just my thoughts.

Christian