Bootlegs

Hi everybody,
    With all this talk on the list of bootlegs and where to buy them,
I think I should forward this little article that appeared in my
morning newspaper today.  This particular article came from Knight-
Ridder Newspapers.  Here it goes:

BOOTLEGGERS BEWARE
    "Hard times are here again for collectors of bootleg CDs.  The
Record Industry Association of America helped coordinate a recent
raid in Los Angeles that resulted in 200,000 seized CDs, including
some brand new shipments from Taiwan.  It strikes a major blow to the
CD supply to L.A. and has put the fear of federal prison into the
entire bootleg industry.  Expect some lean times ahead."

I would suggest everybody proceed with caution.  You never know.

Christian