banjo songs and Guitar Player interviews

Two things:
Someone brought up the subject of Pete's banjo playing, and it got me to
thinking.  What are the songs that Pete plays banjo for the Who?  All I
could think of were Squeeze Box (WBN) and I've Had Enough (Quad).  Any
others?

Also, I've found a great place in Portland for back issues of Guitar
Player magazine, and would like it if someone could list issues with
Pete/John articles.  TIA!

I've been listening to the Lifehouse tape that was recently tree'd.  It's
absolutely fabulous!  Pete is *such* a great interview...  It's also a
treat to hear him play with his Dad.  Thanks to all those who conspired
to put this tree together!

OK,
KLW