RE: QUAD IN QUADSun Dec 7 13:25:10 PST 1997

Interesting reading, and timing.  I was in a store that sells jukeboxes
yesterday, and the owner had a Seeburg that looks like the "Vogue" or
"Entertainer", (for all of you jukebox collectors), but it had slightly
different colours and said "quadrophonic" on it.  I inquired if it was
original, and the owner told me that it was, and that "there were only a
couple of quad 45's made, but i think The Who put out an album all in
quad".  I suggested that the title might be "Quadrophenia", and he lit
up and said "Yes. Yes. That's it!"   Besides the fact that the jukebox
only played 45's not 33's.
I didn't put much stock in his answer, and i'm glad you posted, Brian.
Mike