How to solve our MCA problem!

By George I think I've got it!

Yes, I, lowly little Ledbetter <aren't aliterations absolutally
awesome?> have hit upon the perfect strategy MCA SHOULD use to market
the reissues.

With a nod of the head to PsychoDerelict, I must say that what we really
need is...RUTH STREETING!

As Michael Jackson has shown us in real life, allegations of child
molestation can be worth their weight in publicity!

Isn't that a simply SMASHING plan? In the intrest of getting our lads
the recognition they so richly deserve, I volunteer myself as the pretty
American fifteen year old. (Two out of three ain't bad.) Someone call
Ms. Streeting, I'll take care of the nude pictures.

                                -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com