The Relay & The WHO club

About 7 years ago there was this really cool magazine published by some women
entitiled "The Relay"  It contained interviews, relevant news, and lots of
other stuff.  It was available to my knowledge, by mail order only.  The women
who published it also helped many of us who couldn't get tickets for the radio
City Music hall tommy Show get tickets.  Does anyone know what ever happened
to this MAgazine or if it still exists?  It was really cool and a great way to
stay in touch with fellow fans at the time.

What about The Who Club.  This was something that I joined when I was about 10
after I saw an ad in the back of Rolling Stone.  It was based out of
Princeton, NJ and somewhere else in the UK.  What ever happened to this fine
organization?

TELL ME!

Ty Velde
Boston, MA