Gelding Centaur

John,

	RE:> By the way, if "geld" is the German word for money, then is a
"gelding" a> German person with a lot of money?  If so, I wish I were a
gelding!

	(Laughing)  Actually, I think "gelding" means "to have your <ahem>
change purse rattled."
	And speaking of geldings, I may not be Dr. Ruth, but if you look at
the cover of Daltrey's Ride a Rock Horse, it seems that Rog is not,
ahem, "anatomically correct," i.e., he's a gelding Centaur.   I think
he was still recovering from singing Leo Sayer songs on that first solo
album....
	Every good wish--Tom Farrell