RE: MCA...Fools Paradise.

Mark, re:

>I'm not Shakespeare...but I may be "shakin' all over" (with anger).
>Exactly WHAT bad advice was it that burnt MCA in the past? I can't imagine a
>more stumbling group of record execs than those guys as it is (MAGIC BUS,
>THE WHO IN CONCERT indeed...that was no one's advice but their own)!

I hear ya!  How did the Who get hooked up with them anyway?!  That's why I'm
spending all my money on bootlegs---cause I can't find most of the stuff I
want anywhere else.
As for Tommy and Leeds---I'd love to hear an early live Tommy anywhere!  There
was a good one at Amsterdam, no?  And how could a live performance possibly be
redundant in comparison with the studio album??

For the record I'd love to hear a complete live Quad too . . .

Amira