PT at the Supper Club -- Preemptive Grovel/Offer

If anybody out there is in a position to get tickets for the Supper Club,
please try to keep me in mind.  I record every show I go to on my DAT
recorder, and barring unforeseen circumstances (e.g., unusually tight
security) I'd record Pete's shows as well.  I'd be happy to provide copies
to anyone who can help me out, and hopefully there could be a tape tree as
well.  I hope there are other tapers out there as well who'll try to make
these shows -- the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned.