Quad in Hyde Parl

. . . and I'm not Morely Safer.

I'm just wondering why the Who would reunite for a one-off gig in Hyde Park
of all places, and why Quadrophenia.  Yes, I know the reissue will probably
be coming out around that time, but the Who's three surviving members
didn't get together to plug the box set or any other reissue.  Besides, it
sounds like a lot of preparation would be required -- it's a shame they
couldn't do a few U.S. gigs as well (Central Park anyone?).    I have to
imagine that if this does happen, there'll be some kind of PPV simulcast.