Re: Re[2]: Who's Next Masters Missing

Ian, re: "Poll"

I don't know. I never liked "Dreaming By The Waste" until I heard what it
COULD sound like on the live version from the box set. So much for studio
performances... While I've always felt "Who By Numbers" was a good album,
it's probably gotten the least play from me out of all my Who/Who solo stuff.
And, I ONLY listen to Who stuff. I prefer "Who Are You" (my first Who album)
by far, and liking "Quadrophenia" better, goes without say...

WF <~