Re: Oh magawd all the comoootion!

-----------------------  Begin Original Message  ----------------------
Dr. James wrote, thoughtfully:

> Now, you do have a point, this is the Who list. And yes, the WHo
> get all majority of talk. But hey....it's rock and roll...and it
> all happened around the same time....Other topics COME UP!

My sentiments, exactly... Figured I'd stay out of the fray and let others
draw the correct conclusions - didn't take long!

Now, how many folks out there have heard the Jam's first four albums?

------------------------  End Original Message  -----------------------
Really, now, what IS all the com-m-m-m-otion?!  I like the Who, I like the
Beatles, I like Frank Zappa, I like Brand X, I even like (dare I say it
again.... Genesis  [AAUUUUGGGHHHHH!!!!])  (Well, the "older" Genesis --
pre-1982 stuff, ya know?.....)  The point is.... WHO CARES?!
   But the real reason I was responding, Jeff, was:  What ARE the 1st four
Jam albums?   The reason I ask is, I recently pulled out an old Jam EP,
with a cover of "So Sad About Us" on the B-side (clearly, the record was
in tribute to Keith Moon, mourning his loss at the time;  the PS on the
back was a close-up of Moonie's face).  Then I pulled out the 2 Jam lp's
that I got, "All Mod Cons" and I forget the other one.  Pretty good stuff,
I must say, but I don't know the discography.  Just wonderin' .....

        Thanks for saying it like it is --
        gary.