A few items

Hello everybody,
       I have a few questions that I would like to pose.  First, I
was browsing through amazon.com looking at the different Who books
and CD's when I ran across something puzzling (to me at least).  They
had listed a CD titled Live with Pete listed as the artist.  It is not the video
from the PsychoD tour.  Its publication date is listed as January
1989 through Baker & Taylor Video.  Does anybody know what this is?
Is it possible that amazon screwed up with the date of publication
which could make it from the PsychoD tour?  Or is it from the '89
tour?
      Secondly, I was wondering if I could get a couple of boots
recommended.  There is a record collectors show in Richmond, Virginia
this Sunday (Oct. 22), and I want to know what to look for.  What I want is a
live performance between Tommy and WBN.  I already have Tales From
The Who (absolutely great) and Behind Blue Eyes (the worst boot I
ever bought).  I am not too interested in anymore demos as I have the
Tommy demos, Quad demos (Punk meets the Godfather), and Lifehouse to
Leeds.  Any opinion would be greatly appreciated.  I realize that
this is covered over and over on this list, so if you don't want to
clutter everybody else's mailbox just email me directly.  Oh and if
anybody wants info on the record show on Sun., drop me a line. Thanks in
advance.

Christian
tennjohn@uofrlaw.urich.edu