Clapton's Rainbow Concert

Hey,

I recently purchased CLAPTON'S RAINBOW CONCERT because PT helped
organize it and plays on it, and I was wondering what everyone thought
of this re-issue.  I thought it was great to hear PT playing rhythm
guitar for EC and helping with the backing vocals!  I especially
enjoyed the between song chatter, which featured mostly just PT
talking to the audience.  Sorry, no Who songs, but still great stuff.
BTW, what is the story about the hollow bodied guitar PT played for
this concert(s)?

Dave Hughes