"Swedish The Who Covers"

While going from table to table at the Who Fest (all 6 tables!) and looking
for MORE Who records/CDs, I came across this little gem, which, included the
book, "The Who In Sweden". At first I just wanted the CD, but the book is
actually quite nice too!

The CD consists of 9 songs of various Swedish bands doing Who songs during
the 1966-1968 period and they really do a great job. The cover is made up of
pictures of the original 45 sleeves. Here's the line-up:

1)  La-La-La Lies (Lee Kings)
2)  The Kids Are Alright (Annabee-nox)
3)  So Sad About Us (Mascots)
4)  Pictures of Lily (Lunatics)
5)  The Good's Gone (Lunatics)
6)  I'm A Boy (The Hi-balls)
7)  My Generation (Sunspots)
8)  Mary Ann With The Shaky Hands (Troublemakers)
9)  Arthurs Buss (The Telstars) [a "variation" of "Magic Bus"--I believe
      sung in Swedish]

So... there you have it!

WF <~

Note: only tracks 7&8 are listed in Ed Hanel's discography