Re: Clapton's Rainbow Concert

Dave, re:
>CLAPTON'S RAINBOW CONCERT

I originally bought the vinyl copy because I mistakenly believed I'd hear
Pete playing through the ??? However, I quickly learned otherwise. I've heard
the reissue/extended (supposedly they released that version because of the
boot--which has even more songs) still has the "hidden" Pete.

On the other hand, I have a nice Clapton  boot with Pete doing "Baby Don't
You Do It" (mostly instumental, but with Pete vocals in the beginning), so I
guess Pete decided not to give Eric's voice a rest that night, huh?

WF <~