Listen up folks!!!

We all have an opportunity here, so please pay close attention.

As some of you are aware of, John Entwistle is returning to his solo career,
which means a steady schedule of tours and new albums/CDs for US. John
doesn't want this to be a "one shot thing", but the start of something
continuous that will grow. I want to run some ideas past you guys (and girls)
to see what your interest level (or what you think the general interest
level)  would be in the following. Please don't be shy, and write back!

1) A John Entwistle Party and Concert. To take place in a small club in NYC
(if this is successful, other cities will be planned). The idea is, to come
for dinner and schmooze (walk, talk, hangout, take pictures) with John and
the band, to be followed with a concert. Seats for this would be limited to
about 200 people. Plans for live radio coverage are also being discussed.
Price for admission is tentative at $150, which would include John's
unreleased, limited edition CD, "The Rock", some of which was played live in
'88, an autographed picture and some more "stuff". Probably 200 additional
tickets for "just the concert" portion would be made available for about $50.

2) The "Tour Program". For $100, would you like to have YOUR name and a brief
message listed on the tour program? Included in the price, would be an
autographed CD of "The Rock" and some other "exclusive" materials. For $50,
maybe just have your name listed and the CD.

Keep in mind, these ideas are not "set in stone", and I'd really like YOUR
feedback as to your interest level and opinion of the non-listers potentional
interest level. All the proceeds for the above, will be invested in the John
Entwistle Band.

Thank you.

White Fang <~