Re: covers in general

>Talmy
>gave us "Bald Headed Woman," did he not?

Tom:
Not only did he "give us" Bald Headed Woman, but he gave (read: forced) BHW
_and_ Driving On Bald Mountain to The Kinks. I've always wondered why this
"bald" thing was so important to Talmy.

>  A good, good friend recently sent me the TOMMY DEMOS, and I must say,
>they are quite good.  Didn't Black Dog Records release that boot?  Or
>was it the Quad Demos?  If so, it's surprising Black Dog records could
>produce such a good boot (Black Dog Records gave us the infamous "Cobo
>Hall" CD, which, incidentally, I saw this weekend in a record store....

The TOMMY Demos is on Yellow Dog Records, as is Lifehouse Demos. But The
QUAD Demos is on Black Dog, and not bad...
            Cheers                  ML