Yet Another List of 1sts

Well, I was going to stay out of this, but I just couldn't resist anymore.

First album - Meet The Beatles

First concert -  The Beatles, Memphis 1966, with the Cyrcle, the Remains
                 and Martha and the Vandellas.  I was 12.  My grandmother
                 took me.

First concert in high school - Iron Butterfly, 1969.

First Who single - Magic Bus

First Who album - Live At Leeds

First Who concert - Memphis, 1970.  This was also my first concert without
                    an adult in tow.  The roadies set up Keiths drums and
                    then NAILED THEM TO THE STAGE, for christs  sake!!
                    Pete hurt his hand near the end when he tossed his
                    guitar about 10 feet into the air and just caught it.
                    Afterwards, I realised I had never experienced  anything
                    as powerfull as what I had just seen.

Mick McLaughlin
mick.mclaughlin@nashville.com

    "Time is what keeps everything from happening at once."