Re: The Who Digest

Arthur Treacher, re:

>although it might upset your world view, i'm not gay

Oh yes, if only you could see me now, crying all over the keyboard at the
thought that I missed the opportunity to call you a rump wrangler, a tuchas
bandit or a colon cowboy... on second thought... hMMM... I didn't exactly
count,  but I think you said 2 or perhaps 3 times that your "not gay". Are
you sure? Is this something you can check into and get back to us on? I'm
sure we'd all like to know... I really find you fascinating, can't you tell
us some more about yourself for comedy's sake?

>the catskils are calling - just keep on going north of the city.  just
call someone a "hockey puck," and you'll be sharing a stage with don
rickles.  maybe then you'd get the attention you're crying out for in your
desperate posts.

Yes Arthur...  I am "desperate". I admit that to you. You dragged it out of
me. How is it that you are so intuitive? Is this something that is taught in
Med School, or perhaps you possess some natural psychological talents? Part
gypsy? hMMM.... Is there something I can invoke in your future hypocritical
oath that can help me through this? I'm sure someone as bright and talented
as yourself can help someone like me achieve even more in life. Can you do
that for me and be a pal? Thanks in advance!

BTW, try not to take all this too seriously. It's hard for me 'cause I can't
take you seriously. Please feel free to ramble on a bit more. I find that
part of you extremely entertaining...

WF <~ "...and the world's gonna sink with the weight of the human race..."