A few questions

   I just had a few questions I'd like to run by everybody:

1.  Would anyone like to comment on the quality (sound, packaging, or otherwise)
of one or all of the Amsterdam 1969 bootlegs?  I'd really like to get a full
Tommy set from '69-'70, and that show looks like the best bet; I know there are
several different boots out there, all with varying amounts of the Tommy set,
but I have no idea how they compare.
2.  Can anyone lend any credence to the rumours that I've been hearing that the
complete Isle of Wight show is soon to be released on video, and that MCA's
multi-disk live retrospective (which I had heard wasn't even to be started until
the reissue program was finished) is due out for November?
3.  The problems mentioned in an earlier post (sorry, I don't recall the author)
with the "Kids Are Alright" video- does that include the fact that "I Can See
For Miles" from the Smothers Brothers show, "My Wife" from Kilburn State, and
"Join Together" from Pontiac Stadium are listed on the box, but aren't included
on the video?  Are they included on the other format mentioned?  And what are
the tape speed problems with the VHS version?  I don't suppose BMG Video has
ever commented on this....

   Well, that's about it.  Any comments at all about any of this would be
greatly appreciated.

                                                       Thanks,

                                                         M.M.