Re[last]: Magic Bus alternate version

Ron, you wrote:

> The longer 4:28 version of "Magic Bus" IS on the vinyl Decca version of
                                                   ^^^^^^^^^^^
> MBB&B.  The shorter (3:11-3:15) version was from the original single,
> and was reissued (in the States) on "Magic Bus: The Who On Tour" and
> on the Boxset.  BTW, does anyone know if either version was ever issued
> in stereo?  All my recordings of it sound like mono.

Ooops, I have the vinyl version of Track Records, and there is
only the short version on it, what's going on here?

To the second point, the stereo thing:
As far as I know, there's no real stereo version of MB.
On some records (MBB&B, perhaps only on mine again) there is a
"electronically enhanced for stereo"-version, what in my eyes means,
to put it simply, they ran the mono tape through a high-pass and low-
pass and put it on the right and left channel, respectively.

To come to an end with this, let's listen to the various LIVE
versions of it!

CK