Dancing in the Streets

> As you probably know by now the Who are THE band for me.  But even I
> know they didn't come up to task on a few covers.  Hell, they didn't
> even know it was "Baltimore and DC now" in "Dancing in the
> Streets".  They say "back to Washington DC".

  They also say "don't forget the music city" instead of "Motor City"
sorry, I'm from Detroit; I had to stick this one in.

-Shahid Murtuza
 smurtuza@chem.psu.edu
 Analog Kid
"Not only is he a terrible person, he is the most capable
 criminal ever to live.  He was a major in some South American
 army, but he was kicked out for terrifying chickens.  He holds
 the world's boomerang record, and he may be the most advanced
 mathematician alive today.  Wallace Nussbaum is no ordinary
 criminal."