Re: favorite drummers

>Next to Joe Morello and Keith Moon, Palmer is my favorite drummer.
>In fact it was me who thought of him as a replacement in the
>Who.  But I guess a few on here thought that you can't be technical
>with feeling.  I've heard otherwise.

Ian:

That's not what I mean. I meant that Moon was not a technical drummer, and
Palmer is. This would have changed the sound of the band, which is what most
people object to. The only way to avoid that is to have a Moon clone, and
that's another can of worms...so there's no way to win on this one, really.

  Cheers                   ML