Re: Word from England, re: Isle Of Wight (and more)

What I'll be pushing for (and please speak up if you disagree), is a separate
CD called, "Tommy: Live At Leeds". With all the good live material that can be
on a CD, do we REALLY want most of it to be "Tommy" and the remainder a "mixed
bag"??? I'd rather have both, than lose the opportunity of many great live
songs being never released...

So, please put on your thinking caps. WE CAN make a difference as a direct
quote from a key person on the "inside". Let's do so, OK?
<<

Personally, I prefer separate Tommy/everything else discs.  I'm also not at all
opposed to live discs with more than one show represented.  I think it's
perfectly fine to get the best songs from different shows, that's if someone in
charge wants to wade through that much tape!  Alternatively, they could give the
WhoList a list of the songs they want on the discs, and WE could figger out
which show's version was best.

Here's a thought, re: WBN.  How about leaving it as is (no bonus cuts) then
selling it for less $?  (ok, so I'm cheap...  I just had a kid, y'know...  :)

Regardless of what happens with that, I cannot agree more with Christian when he
said that the more Moon, the better.  I don't think any live stuff after '78
should be included.

OK,
KLW