Re: Word from England, re: Isle Of Wight (and more)

Fang (and listers),

I don't know that I've ever heard of any studio outtakes from WBN, so live
tracks are one good possibility. One other (that I would imagine would get
nixed) are some of Pete's demos for that album.

As far as a "Tommy: Live At Leeds" release, I think that's an excellent idea
as well. If they plan to put out a 2CD live "best of" *AND* include Tommy,
then the resulting disc is going to have to be similar in structure to
the Join Together live album (1 cd Tommy, 1 cd other stuff). As much as I
like Tommy, I'd far prefer a 2CD "assortment". If anything, one CD of tracks
from 60's shows and one from 70's shows may be an interesting way to split it
it need be.

Just ramblin'.

	-- Owen