Two Bucks

>>i saw pyschoderelict (CD) at my local kemp mill store for $1.99 should i get
>>it?
>
>"Psychoderelict" is a masterpiece. For $2, you can't go wrong. If you think
>about it, for $2, how can you really go wrong with anything?

This brings up an interesting question:  Surely we all have purchased albums/CDs
that we later regret horribly.  You know, sometimes we pick up a new album just
because the artist has impressed us previously, but it turns out to really suck
big time.  What three discs would everyone NOT even pay $2 for?  (Try and keep
it to artists that you normally like)

Here's a few suggestions:

Peter Frampton - "I'm In You" (P.U.!!!)
Yes - "Drama" (ugh! the *Buggles*???  Come on guys!)
Anything with Yoko Ono on it at all (excepting the White Album, of course)

OK,
KLW

PS: Please remember that some responses may contain selections that are
revered in your collection.  No public flame wars, PLEASE!  This is
*strictly* opinion blah, blah...