And some '81 songs

Since I'm on the subject, on the British 1981 tour, you could count on You
Better You Bet, Don't Let Go The Coat, The Quiet One and Another Tricky Day
every night.  Did You Steal My Money was done 4 times very early on & How Can
You Do It Alone once.  How Can You.. had actually been done live in various
forms since late '79.  But this is the only version like the studio version.
 That funky Dance It Away (sometimes as a medley with Dancing In The Streets)
was done a few times in '81.  Again, this had been done since live in various
forms since late '79.  The only studio version released was a B-side to
Pete's Uniforms in some countries.  Man Watching was the B-side in other
places.