[solonely@cats.ucsc.edu: PT]

    From: solonely@cats.ucsc.edu (unknown)
    To: thewho@cisco.com
    Subject: PT
    Date: Thu, 15 Dec

      Has anyone out there tried writing Trousers himself?  I have his address, somewhere, and I'm positive it's his place on the Thames.  Does he take time to
    respond to your letter, or does he just send out some goofy 8 x 10 with a
    signature on it?

    I sent Pete a picture to autograph back in 1979 along with a
self-addressed envelope. He signed the picture and mailed it back to me.

--
| Joe Giorgianni                      |                                      |
| South Glens Falls, New York         |      eg941@cleveland.freenet.edu     |