Moon wannabe

    Date: Wed, 7 Dec 1994 12:56 CST
    From: Shanon T Dell <tommy@selway.umt.edu>

	    Maybe you folks read this on alt.rock-n-roll.classic but I
    forwarded it anyway.  Has anybody seen this guy?

----------------------------
    drummers, if you missed Keith Moon, may I suggest that you catch
    Motocaster the next time they're in your town.  They're a modern power
    trio from down south whose drummer John has replicated all of Moon's power
    and prowess (he even looks like him!) but without some of the sloppiness,
    endearing as it was, that Keith sometimes exhibited.

I'm sure I saw someone post on thewho about this band, recommending them
to anyone who likes The Who, and mentioning the drummer's playing
similarity to Keef.  I think he knew the drummer.  Anyone else?  Is the
poster there?

Alan