_Generations_ corrections

_Generations_ erroneously reported in issue #13 that a *soundboard* tape
of the US premiere of _Tommy_ in May '69, at the Detroit Grande
Ballroom, was in Tom Wright's collection which he recently donated to
the University of Texas.

In fact, the tape was made from a microphone Tom mounted on a stand in
front of the stage.  Still very valuable and interesting, but I want to
correct the misinformation, as I know some thewho'ers read _Generations_
or hear word-of-mouth.  I have written _Generations_ and hopefully they
will print the correction in #14.

Also, contrary to G #13, the collection is *not yet* open to the public,
but will be open when it is suitably catalogued.

Alan