From: Darren Gibbons [mailto:dgibbons@openroad.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 3:58 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Bose Stereo display light

Hi all,

Half of the green backlight on the Bose stereo (premium audio, '97 GLX) in
my car recently went out.  Hardly life threatening, but annoying
nonetheless.

Does anyone have any suggestions for repairing this?  Something tells me
that I may be looking at replacing the whole stereo just for one little
bulb.

Darren.