Re: Magnaflow

Mike...

I bought a new Magnaflow system that bolted on right after the cat
coverter.  I found it on eBay (there was a company selling them but I
forget thier name...had a website too) brand new for $ 400 delivered to
my door and I really like it.  I have a '97 Jetta GLX and I have honestly
not heard a better VR6 out there (I do run the Eurosport cold air
induction system as well). Mine is all stainless and came in three
sections that easily bolted onto the existing factory hangers and it has
the twin tip welded right on so it even resembles the stock system.  The
tone is very deep and is audible at idle (pleasantly).  At highway speeds
it is more audible but still...a very classy tone.  Nothing that is going
to get the cops attention.  As far as performance it helped a
little...not much.  But it also does away with the big resonator from the
stock system.  I would highly recommend it.

Greg