Re: Magnaflow

Mike,

For the money, you can't beat it.  I use a guy in Folsom, CA that does
racing exhausts and he built one for my 91 Jetta and 97 GMC Truck.  Use
used preformed mandrel bent illuminized pipe with the single chamber
muffler.  Throaty sounding, quite when you need it and perfect when you
are on it.  Let me know if you want more info about this.  I have done
quite a few exhausts over the years.  Oh yeah, it only cost be about $200
for the entire cat back system including a really nice custom tip on the
end.

Stacey

Folsom, CA

>From: Cleffordesigns@aol.com >Reply-To: jettaglx@igtc.com >To:
jettaglx@igtc.com >Subject: Magnaflow >Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 08:09:05
EST > >Another question. Looking into the MagnaFlow cat back exhaust
setup. How >does this setup compare (sound, hp increase, performance,
looks, etc) to >others like Techtonics, Remus, Sebring and Flowmaster. >