From: Steve Nash [mailto:stephen.nash2@verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 10:00 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Brake Job

I am getting ready to sell my '97 GLX and to do that I am replacing all of
the Rotors and pads.  Are there any gotcha's to look out for?  I have done
lots of brake jobs on BMW's but never a VW so I don't know if there are any
inside tricks to make the job go smoother.

Cheers,
Steve Nash
1989 M3
1997 GLX soon to be for sale