From: "Maciej Zajac" <mzaj99@yahoo.com>
To: <jettaglx@igtc.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 11:07 AM
Subject: RE: Pesky ABS light!

It's a series of grooves on the inside of rotor. Don't be fooled, it looks
like a part of the hub but it's really easy to take off. When you take it
off it looks like a mesh that slides on the hub on the inside. The bad news
is thet you would have to take everything off, the wheel (of course) and
rotor.

Matt Z. '98 TRed GLX 105k
 Marc Gallagher wrote:haven't done it myself yet so not exactly sure. just
know it was on the old
rotor and has to be removed. www.gti-vr6.net library may have more.

m-