RE: Broken window regulator

Thanks everyone for the help with this. I got the regulator out and now I'm
wondering if I can just buy the metal clamp that holds the window rather than the
whole regulator?

Also, on a totally unrelated topic, I recently replaced my factory plug wires with
a set of Neuspeeds.  They are 8mm, thicker than the stock 7mm wires, so they won't
snap into the runners/grooves on the valve covers (or whatever those are called).
I don't want to force them in there, so they are kind of hanging loose.  It looks
sloppy.  Any suggestions?

thanks again for the help.