From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com] On Behalf
Of Marc Gallagher
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 3:07 PM
To: 'Shantel '; 'jettaglx@igtc.com '
Subject: RE: in regards to Jetta

 Is anyone else as confused as I?

m-

-----Original Message-----
From: Shantel
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Sent: 2/25/02 11:55 PM
Subject: in regards to Jetta

I just bought one for 10, it has spoiler and rims its worth 12-13 they
said
mine is also black on black leather power options cruise all that good
stuff -
just trying to help if I would have found you sooner I would have bought
it
lol oh and it has 66,000 miles why are you selling it? one more question
-
have you had any problems with yours???