From: "Maciej Zajac" <mzaj99@yahoo.com>
To: <jettaglx@igtc.com>
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: Pesky ABS light!

Nathan, I haven't really done what you're describing. I'm afraid that you
would have to take the whole damn thing apart, because the part I described
before is like a ring that goes on the inside of the rotor arround the
bearing hub hence you'll have to pull the disc off the spindle.....
Sorry man..
Matt Z. '98 TRed GLX 105K