RE: Engine light and belt

you have a cracked coil pack and/or cracked wires.  try my coil pack fix
first then the wires if that does not work.  it is in the gti-vr6 archives
under engine.

For info on: how to subscribe & unsubscribe, the list's tech/how-to
-library (aka "the archive"), etc.  see:   http://www.gti-vr6.net/

user:  driver
password: hired

cheers