Re: Help needed

Yes, the brake pads have a wire in them.  When this comes
into contact with the rotor (as the brake pad material is
used up), it will send a signal to light the BRAKE light.
As far the gas gauge, take your key out of the ignition
everytime you fill up and make sure the gas cap is on tight,
turn it until it clicks.

--
Gerardo S. Rojas
mailto:gsrojas@lucent.com