Routien maintenence

Group,

I need to perform some routine maintenance on my GLX.  I will be doing an
oil and filter change, fuel filter change, new serpentine belt, air filter,
and bleed the brakes.  The coolant overflow bottle is also leaking on the
seam so I will also be replacing that.  What about the coolant itself?  The
car is a '97 with 54,xxx miles.  It is also an automatic but I understand
there can be warranty issues if I change the tranny fluid.  Is that
true?  I want to order everything from one place if I can and the
thepartsbin.com seems to be the only place the has everything in
stock.  Any of you have any other suggestions for on-line stores?  How
about maintenance items I may have missed?

Cheers,

Steve Nash
1989 M3
1997 GLX