RE: Stupid rubber trim on the door...

Nathan:

I've heard of some listers that've taped it back on
only to have it fall off again.  Mine came loose about
6 months ago and I fixed it and it is still holding
strong.

Buy some 3M self-adhesive molding tape at your auto
parts store AND buy some 3M General Purpose Adhesive
Cleaner (part number 051135-08984).  This will make it
very easy to clean the old tape off of your car door
and somewhat easier to clean the tape off of the
rubber trim itself.  I took about an hour and got
every last bit of it perfectly clean.  I then cleaned
it again with rubbing alcohol and retaped it.  It
seems to be holding very well.

Hope this helps.

ROB
'97 GLX