Eibach Sportline Springs

Can somebody help me out here.

I just put in a set of Sportline Springs on my '98 GLX.  It turned out to be
alot easier then I expected.  Only took 3 hours to do. When I orderd the
springs I was told I also needed an alignhment kit because of the "extreme"
lowering conditions.  Ok, so how do you install this alignment kit?  They
never sent any intsallation instructions along for that.  I understand the
purpose of it, but where does it go?  I called the place I got the springs
from, and all they told me was there purpose, to adjust the camber.
Obviously......

They also say you need to cut the bumpstops.  Why?!?!  Has any one else not
cut them.  Cause I didn't, and I've had no problems so far.  Wouldn't that
just lower the car even more, and give alot stiffer ride?

Aaron
'98 T Red GLX