Re: Suspension Q's...

You should not need a camber kit, especailly with a set of Eibach's. They
are not really an extreme drop anyway, so if you go to a dealer they can do
the alignment within factory specs without it. I am sitting down 4" on my
Koni coil overs and the alignment is within factory specs-no camber kit. If
you are lower than that, drop me an e-mail with some pics!!! Also, cutting
your bumpstops down is again for a really extreme drop (like 3" plus...)
since at that range they begin to rub against the coils a bit.

Sean
'95 GLX
'70 Bug