From: Chadwick, John/COR/INV [mailto:jchadwic@ch2m.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 1:48 PM
To: CO-Dubbers (E-mail); Vw-Vr6 (E-mail); Drag-VR6 (E-mail); GTI List
(E-mail); JettaGLX list (E-mail)
Subject: speaker help

I was thinking of getting some new speakers for the Jetta in the near
future. Does anyone know the sizes of the speakers in the GLX? It isn't the
Bose system, it's the crappy one. I was thinking of getting a new deck ,and
then replacing the speakers at another time. Thanks for your help.

Chadwick
95 Vento GLX