Re: speaker help

IMHO, get the deck first then do the speakers. You may find the system will
then sound good enough as is.  On many of my past cars I have found my best
gains from just adding the CD player.  Often, I never went back to do
anything else.  BTW, I have had great results using almost exclusively
Alpine decks and amps.

Steve
1989 M3 who needs a stereo with the sounds that engine makes
1997 GLX stock Bose stereo
1991 Explorer CD, speakers, amp
ex 1995 VR6 GTI CD, amp, sub
ex 1974 2002 what? I can't hear you over the sound of the DCOE side drafts
ex 1990 325i CD only
ex 1979 Honda CVCC CD only