Re: Welcome back..

Roger Jobs in Bellingham, WA. They are a totally awesome dealer.
Great service, and the sales reps are cool too... the ones that have
been around a while at least. I live in Bellevue, but I drive up to
Bham to get service in this area. Chaplins sucks real ass, and I
don't know enough about the other dealerships to make a comment about
them.

-Khan